Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor day Sales

Labor Day Weekend Sales-a-Thon!

I will be having 30% off at KimsBeads I will gladly refund through paypal. I offer lovely Jewelry as well as supplies to make your own. I can adjust sizes for you feel free to email with any questions or requests. I also carry some Bath and Body products. More coming soon.

I am highlighting a few extra special, just for you, special Labor Day Weekend Sales from some awesome Etsy sellers!

First stop is MissKnits She offers a huge variety in accessories, wearable’s, and so much more! You can find yourself a lovely hat, cute scarf/neck warmer, baby items, or maybe some eco friendly dish cloths! You may also know me by my one of a kind Throw-a-Fit dolls! Which make great gag gifts! Through Labor Day, she will offering Free Shipping store wide! Either convo her first and she can send a revised invoice, or she will refund via paypal! And, she loves custom orders! See a style or piece you like, but want it in a different size or color - just ask!

Next meet RoseRidgeCreations She is offering an awesome BOGO 50% off deal in her shabby chic shop this weekend! She said she would be happy to adjust the price and send a revised invoice through paypal. You can find all kinds of cute quilted goodies in her shop, like sling back purses, tote bags, hats, embroidered t shirts, and her adorable doggy coats! I personally love her sling purses and hats.

Now take a stroll with me down to shop #3 MindieLee who creates beautiful and unique jewelry! She is offering her shoppers Free Shipping to US & Canada plus 10% off orders over $20. Wow! That's two great offers you can't pass up! Mindielee offers a huge variety in prices, as well as pieces! From single pieces, to sets, holiday themes, and even wedding items.

StymiepieStudio's Here you will not only find such adorable hand painted art, but also such creative and cute personalized gifts for all ages! She offers such a wide range of items, from piggy banks, to picture frames and clocks, even growth charts! StymiePie is offering a fantastic deal! 20% off any item, including custom art !!(not including shipping)

craftsbycarer where you will find all kinds of fabric goodies 25% off her whole shop, good until midnight Labor Day’s! Pick up an apron, a tote bag or two, or maybe a couple of dish towels for your kitchen! Her second shop is carersattic where you can find all kinds of craft supplies and useful destash! Head on over there and take advantage of her 25% Off offer! Also be sure to check out Carer's blog here to read all about her life and crafting!

Beautiful Art By Laurali Lovely spiritual peaceful paintings... She also makes one one of a kind art pendants that are simply amazing. She is having a sale, 20% off your order (including sale pieces). Please put "LaborDay" in the Notes to Seller and wait for a revised invoice (or convo first to reserve an order at the reduced price).


I hope you enjoyed my little tour of some wonderful etsy shops that are having Labor Day sales.

4 comments:

  1. woohoo kimmmmmmmmm! thanks for posting these great sales!! hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sales! Wishing you all lots of luck! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    labor day mattress sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    labor day sales

    ReplyDelete